Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Sunday, February 9, 2014

One Year older and wiser too.......



Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Corbster, happy birthday to you!

The eve of Corby's birthday I decided to invite his siblings down to celebrate the great man. I texted and called his siblings and even on such short notice, Janalee, Jeremy and children made the trip down from Hyrum. Such love. Jaren, Cindy and their children and Linda and Steven, Cindy's parents, also supported us. See, Corby, you are loved and so many came to show you.. Hope you had a great surprise.

 Silly Uncle Jaren alligators aren't for Kloees
 Because of the large crowd, I made three 9x13 carrot cakes. One had some issues because I didn't put enough flour in it so two will have to feed this crowd, fishes and bread baby! Linda and Cindy helped assemble the palefera of candles, 42 holy cow!

 Preparing for the big event......
 .......
 And would you guess, he did it!
 These pictures make my heart happy, so many people who I love and adore, coming to share in our lives. Catch Jeremy between Sierra's arm, trickster Jeremy!

 Spanking Machine Tradition! Corby knew the outcome would be brutal so he prepared well. Did you catch how he stuffed his bum for protection? I love Corby and his sense of humor. He looks hot, you must admit!
 My favorite part of the outfit had to be the three year old shin guards, those babies are going to protect like no other!
 Ready set go! 
First out of the gate Bria gets taken down.


 And he made it!

 I think my last minute planning of a birthday party all worked out.
Happy Birthday Corby Earnest Hansen.
We all love you!


1 comment:

  1. Such a great party for an awesome guy! Love you and your family!

    ReplyDelete