Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Bria 7

Happy Birthday dear Bria. She told me exactly how she wanted her room doorway to look, so much for surprises. Need to find a new tradition I am guessing.


School is so early so we might be a little sleepy looking


Bria insisted that she open her gifts from us before school. I just love this age. The pure excitement and thrill about every little thing. 
So happy!
Bria chose crepes for her breakfast and Teesh is so great to assist with the candle ceremony
Breeta Paige, you melt my heart



A few gifts opened before school to start the day off right.



Lego Friends
Seriously I love that excitement. 
Bria asked for a Ken Barbie Doll and some clothes






Not bad I have to say. A little story about the pink beetle though, so Ada got that for Christmas last year and Bria told Ada she kind of felt bad she didn't have one, Ada piped up, I will give you mine since I don't really like it anymore. Ada wrapped it herself, and did a mighty fine job.
Aunt Cindy is always so great about creating the cake of our dreams. Bria asked for a rainbow cake and this had a surprise in the center, more candy. Glorious.




See all that delicious candy
Bria's b-day celebrating lasted for multiple days. Grandma Hansen came down bearing gifts on Saturday

Always so thoughtful in the gift department, Grandma rarely disappoints.


I let my girls have a friend birthday party every other year. This was the friend year. Bria wanted these super cute apple cupcakes and the theme of the party was born. Teesh researched a found this for our invite. I sure am spoiled with Teesh and her ability to create what is only a vision in my mind.




Cute Invite


The day arrived and would you believe that all but 1 of the 15 souls invited was able to support. Holy Macrol, that is a lot of 6 & 7 year old spirit.
As a last minute surprise one of the friends invited, showed up in a hummer limo and asked if it would be ok to take the kids for a spin around the block. Um, let me think about it, heck yes!!!!!!!!!!! 
It was so fun to see the excitement in Bria's eyes. She loves seeing limos on the street and to actually get to ride in one was just amazing.













After the limo excursion we played a few games in the front yard, Red Rover Red Rover, and Tag


I was experiencing a little slice of heaven listening to the giggles and laughter.



We then migrated to the inside and played a few apple games and decorated apples with marshmallows














It was interesting to see the different personalities shine during our activity. Some kids were so meticulous and created perfect little smiles while others quickly completed the task at hand and moved on. I love the variety we human possess.

Pinata
Bria insisted on the "Elsa" pinata. I must hand it to Bria that's using her imagination.
Luckily Elsa held on till everyone got a swing


Back inside for cupcakes and ice cream. It was such a huge ordeal coordinating all these fun activities.


Awe look at the place setting. Thank you pinterest and Teesh


Everyone was very generous in their gift giving and each played Heavy Heavy Hang Over as then presented Bria with her gift.
Later that evening, we celebrated with dinner at Texas Road House, only Breeta's fav restaurant.

I love you my angel face darling. I hope your birthday was one to remember and I hope you know you are one in a million and we are blessed to have you in our family.
Happy 7th Birthday Sweet Face Bria Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment