Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Sweet Hearts


Sierra was asked to Sweet Hearts by EJ. 
EJ wore a man bun, which just topped off the evening for Sierra. "Love me some man bun", she said. Ha ha
I wasn't able to support Sierra like I have in the past. I had a previous engagement and was unable to leave early. So enjoy these photo that I stole from Sierra, who stole them from others who were there.




Are you really kidding me? All this beauty in one girl? I love you Sierra. Your dress is amazing, then again, really anything you wear would look amazing.





Sierra cut off about 4 inches from her hair. I love it! She was unsure at first but now also loves it.

After the dance Sierra went to Boondocks and then over to Riley's house for ice cream and some game playing. The count down is on, only 3 more dances for this beauty. Graduation is just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment