Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Unfinished Projects

Ever since I moved in I have disliked our front door....eye sore! I didn't get a before picture of the last screen door.  It was a beaut. The door was painted white and the half moon up top was yellow because of the sun and it was painted with primer only. Every day I would walk into the house using the door it was a reminder of an unfinished project. 


I attended a 2 day seminar and during the seminar it was suggested to take a project that weighs on us and complete it so I came home and told corby I want to paint the front door and replace the storm door. Do you know what? It was about $350 and a day of work and BAM project done. I will never let a project eat at me again like this front door.


Doesn't that fresh paint and open storm door scream welcome home come on in and relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment