Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Monday, September 10, 2018

HBD Breeta


Someone special had a birthday.......
BRIA PAIGE

It is still a little foggy for my brain to think that this cutie is 11. That's one year from Young Women's. One year from junior high. I have been down this road and I know where it ends up.....

Happy Birthday my little miracle durla. We are so blessed to have you in our family. You are so kind and compassionate and a friend to all.


We held the annual spanking machine for the bday girl. She secretly loves this but tries to not show it. Just one of the cutest things about Bria. Jaren and his family has participated in the spanking machine for as long as I can remember I love traditions.


 Bria insisted to open her gifts before school even though I tried my best to persuade her to wait ha ha. Ada gave her a super thoughtful gift, some long awaited stuffed animals. One can never possess enough stuffed critters haha
 Mom and Dad gave Bria a Lego Friends set and a giant pug. Jamie gave Bria a Twix candy bar and then what ada gave are what are on display.

 After school, Gma Hansen made it down for our adventure to Pizza Pie Cafe (Bria most favorite restaurant)
 Because it was the birthday girl's special day she was gifted this gigantic cookie topped with all the good stuff. Bria was in heaven. You deserve it angel girl. I love you and am so proud of you. Thanks for being you and blessing our lives. Gma gave Bria a bath towel, hand towel, and wash cloth. Bria being the sweet girl she is privately asked me what was the gift she had received. She didn't want to hurt gmas feelings but she was confused ha ha. I love my Breeta girl!



After the restaurant, Bria had her first class with UP with Kids. It's a community theater program that meets weekly and they perform in May. I am excited for Bria to excel in this area. She really is enjoying it just not on her birthday poor girl. I stayed home and made her a cake. 
James joined in on the fun once Bria returned and we all enjoyed a cookies and cream cake with cookies and cream frosting (thanks pinterest) 
I think yet again another birthday goes down in the books as a success.
Happy Happy Birthday  Bria dear. I hope all your dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment