Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Batter Up

With our Uncle/Brother in Law working for the Energy Solutions Center, he sometimes get free tickets to different venues. It just so happened that tonight was one of  those perks...................Hello Bees Game!
I wasn't able to attend because of a mix up with tickets but the rest of my family had a great time. I was able to lay on my couch, relax and eat bon bons while my family was gone, NOT!  I had to work scheduling mystery shops. I am thankful for the work but it sometimes interferes with my relaxing, sheesh!
Teesh was in charge of the camera so here is the evening through her eyes.
Ada
Malia, Bees mascot, Kaylen, Bria and Ada


Bria

Classic shot of Bria doing a face plant
Isn't Malia gorgeous here, love that girl
Ada

Gelsey and Bria

Both Bria and Ada have developed a love for monkey bars. Impressive they can both them
Malia
Talia and Ada


Got to have one shot of the reason we were there, right.

Cousin It joined our family...ha ha Sierra






Looks like a good time! I love that they are at the baseball game and every picture minus a few are of the girls playing on the playground. Love family/cousin time. We absolutely love Jaren and Cindy and their girls. Ada and Kylar & Bria and Gelsey especially have a bond like no other. I love that my girls have cousins that live close and are considered friends. I did not have that growing up and feel it a great advantage, no one else is better than family that you consider friends.
All the people I dearly love!

No comments:

Post a Comment