Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

First day back

 Is this not a blast from the past? When Sierra showed me her stone wash skirt, I thought I was the one in high school. Here we are mocking the tradition most follow. Don't take this personal if you participate, nothing specific just thought it was funny for a high schooler. Sierra and I got a good laugh out of the idea.
11th grade at Highland High School
 Bria Paige our Kindergartener at Navigator Pointe Academy



 Isn't the uniform just the sweetest thing you have seen. Adorable!
 Malia Ruth, our 8th grader at Navigator Pointe Academy
I love Malia's smile and long hair. She doesn't act like most 13 year olds, for which I am grateful.


Some of the first day highlights are as follows: 

1) My teacher's name is Mrs. Rock.....but she doesn't look like a rock
2) I love school, especially my math class, except Tyler didn't come back.( Someone might be crushing a bit I'm guessing).
3) Guess who lockers right by me Mom?
4) I am going to have so much homework, I won't ever be able to skip class.
5) I made a new friend mom, she has long blonde hair like Brynlee. Can we carpool with her?

No comments:

Post a Comment