Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Friday, January 24, 2014

Culminating Event

At NPA, we don't do parties, but we do do culminating events. Bria was given her part months ago. She worked on it daily as to have it memorized and delivered with personality. I love NPA and what they teach the kiddos at such a tender young age. Standing in front of others and speaking is a dying art, I've seen it time and time again. So glad my girls have been given opportunities even if it scares my little Breeta.


 excuse the black hair in all my photos, sheesh, you would think I would have noticed while I was taking the photos, ametuer!


Bria's part:   
 Australia is the smallest continent of the 7 continents. It is referred to as "the Land Down Under". New Zealand is right next door.

 Photo Bomber Ada with Bria and Chance, our carpool buddy.
 Introducing Abbey H. Bria's best friend at school. She tells me she looks a lot like Brynlee, her cousin.

Job well done. I was so impressed with the students. They all did an amazing job with their memorized parts and sang their little souls out. The actions to the songs melted my little heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment