Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

NYE

We returned from our travels and a New Years Eve party was born.
 Hollie, my sister, her husband Clark, Jaren, Corby's brother, and his wife Cindy, Gayleen and Richard Ellis, my parents all came to welcome in the new year. Samie, Hollie's daughter, came to attend the region dance with Malia and her friends. I did not get any pictures of the dancing divas. Sierra went the an event in downtown with friends.

We ate like royalty and played fun games. Hollie brought a new game to share and I must admit it is a keeper. 
Jaren is so tired. Wake up buddy, it isn't even close to the ball drop.
Nutella Cheesecake. I found this recipe on pinterest and just had to give it a try. Two thumbs up all around.
Teesh, Ada, and Hollie
Clark and Jaren
Hollie insisted I be in the photo so here I am with Clark
A few minutes to midnight we bundled up and headed down the street with our pots and pans and streamers. It was bitter cold but we all endured. I thought my parents were hilarious and so cute to participate.





Hollie and Clark brought fireworks. We know how to bring in 2015 right

Midnight kisses
Ada fell asleep and missed the streamers, pots and pans, party hats and cheers with sparkling cider
Cindy and Jaren, love the PDA that Cindy wanted nothing to do with
Clark and Hollie

Corby and myself, awe
I must say I couldn't have asked for a better year 2014. Lots of great exciting things happened. Can't wait to see what 2015 will bring.
Hoping for love, posterity, and abundance

No comments:

Post a Comment