Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Stick Shift and Special Nights

Rod told Sierra he feels bad for Bria. He thinks we over look Bria a lot. Not what a mother wants to hear, sad. Anyway, Rod wanted to take Bria to the lights on Temple Square. We bundled up that sweet girl and sent her on her way to a special date. Sierra texted throughout the evening telling me how cute Bria was in getting this one on one attention. After the lights they stopped for ice cream.



 Sally the Saturn has a blown head gasket(don't ask me what that jargon means) I translate that to mean Sally is sick and needs attention. Our wonderful neighbor possesses talents to resurrect Sally. Love knowing talented peeps. While Sally was out of commission, we borrowed the Silver Bullet which just happens to be a 5 speed. Out to the parking lot girls to learn you all about driving a stick shift. I was expecting some whip lash maneuvers but in the end the girls did amazing. Yes, there were stalls in the intersection. Yes, we laughed our heads off, but they both did fantastic.




 Corby HAS to get me in the shots every chance he can. The least he could do would warn me so I can pose stylish

No comments:

Post a Comment