Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Sunday, June 14, 2015

I'm so glad...

What would we do without fathers??? They are such an integral part in our family. Corby works so hard for us. I am forever grateful that his hard work has always allowed me to stay home and be with our girls. When we first married, the plan was I would teach school until he graduated. I got preggers with Teesh 7 months into marriage. We continued with our plan to have me work until graduation and have a sitter for Teesh. Before I even left the hospital after having Teesh placed in my arms I told Corby I can't leave her,  we have got to find a way for me to stay home. Corby didn't miss a beat and said we will find a way. 

 Some years we really spoil this father of ours but this year was more simple(boring and practical) and he got some new shirts. His works requires professional dress and we have made due with his "less than professional" wardrobe but this year, several hundred dollars later, we made an upgrade. I think he's worth the upgrade, don't you?




We love you Corby. Thanks for always being available for each of us. Thanks for being your quirky self and make us laugh. Thanks for leading our family out in righteousness and for supporting us not only financially but emotionally as well. We are pretty lucky to call you ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment