Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Returned with Honor

Pam, Nichole, Brooklyn, Hollie, Clark, Grandma Hansen, Avery, Samantha, and of course our family was all at the airport! Teesh's plane was suppose to arrive at 9:40PM and it was closer to 10;30 before we saw her sweet smiling face.





 Malia was at EFY with Avery and Samantha. Hollie was kind enough to bring the girls from Utah County to the airport so Malia would not miss the return. What would I do with awesome sisters. This has been such a stressful time and to know I can turn to them has been amazing. Love my family!


 Of Course Teesh is one of the last ones off the plane. She was helping the lady in the wheelchair until an employee helped her out. Get over here girl, I need a hug!




 Grandma Hansen patiently waiting her hug time

 All my girls together again!

 Uncle Troy was one of the first to greet the newly arrived Sister Hansen. Perks for working at airport. Troy informed us to not be too loud, that the employees get tried of hearing loud homecomings. Sorry Troybee I will be as loud as I want. My girl is home!


 Well done thou good and faithful servant. We are so proud of the service you render in the Philippines and please know all the sacrifices you performed did not go unnoticed. 
Welcome Home Sister Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment