Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Twinning

Let me introduce........Anthony. 
He is our long lost son oh and Teesh's friend. They went to high school together but did not really know each other. Long story short, their paths have crossed and he spends a lot of time here, no complaining, he is a little ray of sunshine. He is always smiling and such a delight. Don't you just love easy going happy cheerful people.

 Anthony said he wanted a fancy fast car for his gift so Teesh put her creative juices to work and here's the masterpiece.
 Cheers!!!!

 Bria really likes Anthony. It is so fun to see them interact. Anthony is such a great person. Happy 21st Birthday Anthony, thanks for letting us celebrate with you.
 Earlier in the next month, we celebrated Leticia's 21st bday as well. Teesh had to work and since her bday fell mid week, we ate cake and celebrated several days this year. Holy smokes girl check out all the candles, someones gettin older.
 Birthday girl requested lasagna, caesar salad and chocolate cake with whip topping for frosting with chunks of heath candy bar, little slice of heaven right there.
 Kind of funny, I get a call from an unknown number in the morning during my busy prep time for birthday girl and it was the sisters. They were "reminding" me that I had signed up to feed them. Are you kidding me? What was I thinking choosing Teesh's bday and especially because it fell on Tuesday, Young Woman's ha ha. It all worked out and we enjoyed the sisters for an hour. They shared a spiritual thought of our savior and were on their way.

Leticia, you are something special my sweet oldest daughter. I couldn't wait to see you when I find out I was pregnant with you. I am beyond proud of you and your choices. It is so fun to see you grow and develop and become a young woman. Thanks for being you and know we all love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment