Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Senior Photo Shoot

While Teesh and I were running our half marathon, she mentioned that this is where she wants her senior pictures taken. Now, since we have purchased Clarissa and we had free passes to Thanksgiving Point it created the perfect storm. Ready or not Teesh, today is the day! Free all the way around, love creating what I want at a price I can afford. 
Super lucky to have Corby talented enough to take these shots. Look how gorgeous my little baby has become. Teesh is not only gorgeous on the outside but also on the inside. You won't find a more compassionate, more patient, and more easy going girl. I scored big time in being chosen to be her mother, not worthy most days ,but oh how I love her!















No comments:

Post a Comment