Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Ada Rae's First Day

I am not even sure how this day has arrived. I don't want this day here but I do. Either way, Ada Rae begins kindergarten to day. She was placed in the afternoon class, never had that before so this ought to be interesting. Ada did not want to pose so her pictures are goofy, appropriate though if you know her at all.

She loves to go cross eyed, drives me a little bonkers!

Well, we made it to the school. She wanted me to walk her in, whew, Malia did not, she was like bye and ran in. I was so crushed. Thanks Ada for obliging her mother and her need to walk you into school.
Have you ever seen anything cuter? Plaid jumpers, white knee high socks, and white peter pan collar shirt, melts my heart. So cute!
my heart right there


Ada Rae has three teachers, Mrs. Odulio, Mrs. Corbett, and  Mrs. Green. Here goes nothing. Enjoy your first of many great fabulous years!!!!










1 comment:

  1. She's so cute! I love the piggies, all she needs is some glasses and she would by your clone

    ReplyDelete