Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

First Day


Sierra started her Senior year Monday the 25th. I can't believe this beauty is a senior. I just brought her home from the hospital weighing in at 6#14ozs. Oh my, am I ready for this? Sierra was in an assembly as a SBO member. I got to go watch and cheer. When Sierra was announced, the crowd roared, made my heart happy, Love the Kilt



The following day was Malia, Bria and Ada's first days. Because Ada has afternoon Kindergarten She wasn't available for the early morning shoot. Sierra wearing her SBO sweater and Malia and Bria their school uniforms. I love love the school uniforms. Nothing cuter than a little girl in a plaid jumper with a cross tie. Malia is a good sport to endure her blue oxford shirt with blue or khaki skirts. Hope this year is the best. Malia is a 9th grader and Bria a 1st grader.




Bria has Mrs. Stoll. She is from England and speaks with an accent. She is a wonderful teacher and Bria is excited to go all day and get 3 whole recesses.


Malia had to think long and hard about attending NPA as a 9th grader. I am so glad she decided to stay. It will be the best year yet little sweetie. Malia will be attending Zero Hour Seminary (AKA Early Morning Seminary) at Taylorsville High School, Tuesday-Thursday from 6:10 to 7:15.


This day has finally arrived. Registering for the final time. Unbelievable to comprehend.
Sierra is enrolled in the IB Program. Good luck sweetie, you got this.


No words but I love you and you are going to love being a senior.


After the 1st day, I created a new tradition of homemade cookies greeting them upon their return. Yum, the smell of homemade cookies, nothing better.




Such a great group of girls. I love you to the moon and back. Go get em Rams, Bruin Bear, and NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment