Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Monday, August 18, 2014

Ogden Temple


Corby is always so "johnny on the spot" to get tickets for family outings. Ogden Temple has been completely renovated and has been out of commission for over 4 years. It was a complete transformation. It was beautiful before but now absolutely stunning! My girls were all supportive of their father's tickets, we even invited a straggler

 The tour was amazing.

 We had to wear these stylish booties to protect the carpets.

 I love to see the temple, I am going there someday. I hope that going inside is a goal for my beautiful daughters. You won't find a place on earth that compares to the feeling in the temple. The temple has provided me many answers to questions and countless hours of much needed love and tender mercy.




 Look Rod got a haircut


 

 We then walked through the tabernacle



 To top off a fantastic trip, we went to our favorite, Burger Bar.
These hamburgers are simply a bite of heaven. Homemade buns, fry sauce with divine french fries, what more could a taste bud want?

No comments:

Post a Comment