Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

4 less


When Sierra had her braces taken off  Dr. Elison showed concerned for the wisdom teeth that were rowing in Sierra's mouth. I was hoping for Sierra to qualify for the Wisdom Teeth Removal Study but they changed the age requirements making Sierra not qualify;(

We made an appointment with Dr. Chad Ellis and his assistant Hollie Van Orden. Look super close, you might see a family resemblance. Chad is my older brother and Hollie my younger sister. Cool huh? It is so nice to know Sierra will be given the absolute best care. Sierra received an IV for her local sedation.
We brought a great support system for Sierra, Teesh and Ada to the family rescue.
Here's my view as I waited for my munchin. Around the corner is a water wall, it is so amazing.
The office staff was kind enough to put on cartoons for our entertainment as well. 


After about an hour and a half, Sierra was wheeled out. Dr. Chad said she did great and only one of the 4 gave him some trouble. I had the video camera ready to go but bummer, Sierra only laughed a bit but no funny reaction for her.
I set up the front room as a bed for Sierra's comfort. She had her gauze close by and her electric blanket. I must say she was quite the trooper, did not really complain. She followed my homeopathic regiment and healed rather nicely. I love that even if my children think my nonconforming ways are weird they all support me and do as I recommend. Mother Love there

Day of surgery we had some visitors,  Tawni, our neighbor, and her two children and Rod. Tawni brought a shake from arctic circle and Rod brought several movies.

Dylan
We iced and did everything we were told but alas the swelling came. I don't think Sierra looks bad but she thinks she looks terrible.



Look what Sierra came home with on her 1 week post surgery appointment........a necklace holding all her wisdom. So cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment