Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Monday, November 10, 2014

University



Corby and I were introduced to a man named Kirk Duncan. He is amazing! His company is called 3 Key Elements. We have attended multiple seminars and to say it has changed our lives would be an understatement. I can't say enough good about this program. 
We were offered a mentoring class where only 20 couples were allowed to join, we jumped on the opportunity and haven't looked back. We have had 10 sessions held every other week stretched over a 4 to 5 month period. The classes were held on Tuesday night for about 2 to 2.5 hours.
The first session we chose buddies, groups of three to help each other. My buddies are the best. Lanaea Galindez, Shanna Coleman and myself. 
We either talk, text or email each other everyday during the program. My group chose to talk at 5:45 each morning. Such wonderful ladies my buddies turned out to be.



We learned so many tools to help us keep our mind, spirit, and body in balance working together. I could go on and on about what I learned but I won't. Let's just say I am a different person. I am empowered to do what ever I set my mind too! I am no longer controlled by my past. I create the life I want. I live in abundance and I actually will great things to come my way.
We were taught to use vision boards, declarations, and who I am posters. I will gladly tell you all about my realizations, give me a call sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment