Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Catch Up

I love blogging and as you can tell it has not been happening as often as I would love. So many obstacles have stood in the path. First, our home computer is just special. It wouldn't let me upload pictures forever and if it did allow it, I would lose half of them, oh the problems of a 1st world country. Then the computer all together just wouldn't turn on, awesome.  In the end, the computer went to the Dr. and it seems to be working again, cross your fingers!!!!!!!!!!


I recently received a new calling and it has kept me on my toes. I feel like there is something to do daily. I am enjoying working with my girls, that's always a plus. It seems every time I have blog time, my calling pops it head up and said, "oh, I need you to deal with this". Things will all work out and I'll get more free time, but for now it's a little crazy. One definite side note to my new calling is I have met a wonderful lady who I call a friend now. It has been fun to finally identify with someone. I struggle, I don't fit the mold of a typical LDS woman and it's fun to find others who don't either. Refreshing on many levels.

Teesh is preparing for her departure. It seems forever away and just around the corner at the same time. We finally have all her requirements either scheduled or completed. Only thing left is clothes shopping. Be still my heart, I am not sure how January 21st is going to feel but for today it is excitement,anxiety, and pure heart breaking all rolled into one.

Sierra is a senior. Seniors have lots of extra needs. I love that I have the flexibility to be available for her. My time is short. Enjoy it while I can. Sierra attends every school dance(and many neighboring schools as well) I love that she is getting to experience the full high school life. Sierra just got her wisdom teeth removed. She is a trooper and has yet to swallow a pain pill other than ibuprofen. Girl after my own heart with pain tolerance.

Malia tried out for a competitive dance team and she made it. It has been delightful to see her blossom into the part. She dances 4 nights a week and it is just crazy. Malia has struggled with school this year, several good friends left and so she has felt a lone a lot. I am so proud of Malia because she just takes "hard" head on. I promise my little Mafria, things will look up soon, very very soon. On top of the late evenings, Malia begins here days bright and early as well. Early Morning Seminary for that sweetheart. So diligent that girl of mine is.

Bria goes to school all day. She is thriving like no other. She is making lots of friends and always has a smile on her face. She is taking ballet and tap and practices hard. We can't wait to see her first performance in December.

Ada Rae goes to kindergarten. She goes afternoon so I get the morning to read with her. It is such a tender time to be with my spunky little free spirit.  Ada is into gymnastics and since the beginning has been moved up to the highest level this dance place offers. Ada will be given a task and will come home and practice and practice until she has mastered the part. My special angel food cake is practicing with 10 and 11 year olds.
This time of year is a busy one for Corby with open enrollment. We enjoy the time we get even if it small.

So there you have all my excuses for my slothfulness. I will improve and I will get photos uploaded and I will repent of my old ways.........I feel a new years resolution coming on.
Peace Out Peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment