Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Sing Arounds 1st and Kindergarten Style

At NPA we don't have parties or celebrate holidays but what we do get is Sing Around's. Each grade attends Choir each week and then they perform for an audience each quarter. The teacher is so animated and gets the kids involved. It is a delight to get to see and hear my little darlin perform every few months.

 Bria is in 1st grade.  Mrs. Stoll is her core teacher and Mrs. Rock  the choir instructor. I love seeing Bria's hair bow, it melts my heart with love. She has her own style and I embrace it 100%


 Miss Ada Rae is a half day kindergartener. She is lucky enough to have two teacher, Mrs. Corbett and Mrs. Odulio(who is Filipino)

 So many actions and personalities shine when these cuties perform. So lucky to have my girls in an amazing school.
 During Kindergarten Miss Ada Rae has lost multiple teeth. She is one proud duck

No comments:

Post a Comment