Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Fabulous 4

I can't believe I have been blogging for an entire year. My how time flies. I started this journey when Ada turned 3 and today she is 4.
I have been waiting for this glorious day to arrive. Frankly, I don't enjoy 3 year olds as much as 4. 4 and 5 has to be my most favorite age of all time. So cute. So innocent. So reasonable. So many less temper tantrums. The list goes on and on.
My baby is 4. She is such a little miracle in my life. I have felt so incredibly blessed to be this amazing little spirits mother.
A couple of days before Ada's birthday we asked her what she wanted for a gift. Bria was coaxing her into saying a real puppy. Ada promptly declined and said I want a real cell phone and ipod. We all laughed so hard. Yep, that is what you get from a 4 year old who lives with teenage sisters.
Following tradition, we decorated her door and provided her the entire day to her planning.
 
 
 Ada woke to this hanging from her door. She loves pink and blue. For not being all that creative I was proud of this display of love!
 For breakfast we enjoyed pop tarts and chocolate milk. We enjoyed playing with play dough and other activities before breakfast. The pop tart Ada is eating is called Cookie Cake, appropriate don't ya think?


After breakfast we headed to Gold's Gym. I gave her the option to stay home or go to daycare. She chose daycare to see Jaxon and Shelby. Ada was so proud marching in with her Happy Birthday Tiara.
After the gym, we headed to Sugar House Park to feed the ducks and play on the way cool equipment we have eyed every day I pick the older girls up from Cross Country. Sierra was taking her drivers test so we hung out playing for an hour and a half. Sierra passed! We ate donuts at the park and had a jolly ole time. Teesh came with us, how I love her company. While we were at the park there are a lot of runners there. When we pulled into the park, Bria said really loud, by the way, "Mom, I see a man without a shirt, I really did mom. He was wearing shorts but no shirt. It was gross". I informed her that  she would probably see many more and that it was ok since they were boys. We were swinging away and every so often Bria would yell, Mom I see another one. I am sure they wondered what the crazy little girl was talking about them. It made for a laugh for Teesh and I.
When Sierra was done, we headed to Seven Peaks to spend the remainder of our day. Corby surprised us and came a long.
We have passes to Seven Peaks so we go weekly but to go on such a special day as this made it feel as though it was a once in a life time opportunity. Cindy, Kaylen, Talia, and Gelsey met us there. So much fun to spend time with fun family members we call friends as well.

After several hours of fun in the sun we came home to crepes and gift opening. Kaylen, Jaren, Gelsey, Talia, and our friends the Hoyts came over for cake and ice cream.
 Ada opening her gift from Grandma Hansen, who wasn't in attendance. Grandma gave Ada a pair of roller skates, markers and a balloon that said Birthday Girl. In her card Ada also got $4.00


 Barrett gave Ada a princess with magnetic dresses and purses. So so fun!
 We were going to get Ada what she requested which was a cell and Ipod but then puzzles and books won out in the end. She seemed to be OK with that!

 See my awesome white baby horsey cake that aunt Cindy produced for me. Let me tell you it is a good connection to have you call 1-800- Cindy and she makes all your girls dreams come true. So so thankful for her talent and her willingness to share.




 Thanks for entertaining me and allowing me to journal who came to celebrate with Ada Rae. Scott, Stephanie, and little Crosby.



 Goofy Uncle Jaren!
Ada requested crepes for breakfast, poptarts for lunch and fish sticks with fries for dinner. Delish! We had to change her menu up a bit to fit our schedule but in the end she seemed to be one happy little 4 year old. Love you little miracle child, ADA RAE HANSEN

No comments:

Post a Comment