Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Introducing Miss Kloee Mae

Our newest, cutest, niece made her entrance today. 7# 6oz 21 inches long.
 Miss Kloee Mae Hubbard

 Janalee has always wanted to know what going into labor on your own would be like. Her first two children did not oblige that goal but Kloee, she was an obedient little girl.


 

 

 Janalee looks pretty good for just having had a baby a few hours earlier wouldn't you think. I am sure she is super happy to see this shot but she knows I love her! Really, Janalee, it is a good picture of you.

This shot of my girls holding the baby makes grandmahood feel not that far off. Girls don't have a baby yet OK. I am not ready to be a granny.

 The hospital had a policy that  children under 14 were not allowed in the rooms unless you were immediate family. So Corby and I took turns watching the savages. You ask what they did to entertain themselves while the older sisters googly eyed their newest cousin. Let me show you. I am sure the nurse at the front desk just loved me for allowing my children to play on their furniture.

Welcome Kloee to the family. We are wild and crazy and you'll most likely fit right in.

No comments:

Post a Comment