Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Friday, April 18, 2014

Final Spring Break Festivities

And for our final spring break celebrations, Sierra watched Ada for me while I went on a field trip with Bria then I met up with Sierra in the mall for a MAKE OVER. I have never done this before and boy was it fun. We went to Sephora and Sierra went first. I didn't get before shots just pretty much during and after but isn't she gorgeous? Her make up artist just kept saying Sierra could get away with most anything because of her natural beauty, that's my girl and I couldn't agree more Sierra is beautiful inside and out



 Yep, pretty gorgeous Sierra Jane
 My turn! I had a different makeup artist. She had a great personality and we had a great time together. She was cracking me up with her comments.

 in the end it wasn't so bad, but I don't love looking at myself in the mirror for 45 minutes. I loved how she did my makeup and decided to make an early birthday purchase some products. Happy Birthday to me.

Thanks Sierra for a great afternoon and I wish we could have gone out on the town celebrating, darn life just gets in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment