Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Ada Rae is a Graduate

 Ada rocked it as her last year of being in preschool. She loved being so independent and getting herself into the house where preschool was held. It cracked me up because all the other mothers would walk their preciousness into the house, help take off their shoes, help them sign in and watch them safely go downstairs. I did that routine for the first week and Ada quickly reminded me that she had this and that was that. I pulled up, she jumped out and off I drove. I love independence it is the best.
 After a few months Bria would ask Ada to stay home from preschool so they could play. I got the brainy idea that maybe Bria could join in on the fun. After a quick discussion with Miss Vanessa a plan was set in motion and little Miss Bria began joining. The teacher has a daughter the same age, well 4 days younger, than Bria so they were the helpers in the class. Bria loved this opportunity as much as Ada did.
 I am not a bow person anyway but come on people this bow is just over the top. She sported a bow everyday that was the size of Texas or close to it.
Did you  catch the dude in the checker shirt with cowboy boots? His name is Tatum. He is Ada's main squeeze. She would give me updates as to his actions after every class. She does know how to choose the "handsome" ones.
The class performed some really cute songs with actions.















Bria and Leian with Miss Vanessa




Check out my two angels, love them with all my heart


The program went as follows:


Teesh, Dad, and myself were in the audience to share in this memorable experience. Onto bigger and better things. Good job Ada Rae, you are my rock star.

No comments:

Post a Comment