Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Sad/Happy rolled into 1

  1. Little Addison and Bria have been friends from birth. Our families both moved into our neighborhood the same time, over 10 years ago. We share the same sentiment of the lack of friendliness in our area. I love Addie's momma, Kelly. She has been such a dear friend to me. We have spent many many hours talking while the girls played at each others homes, parks, and other fun areas. Addison and her family moved to Philadelphia this past week. Her daddy has been furthering his schooling and landed a job in his field of expertise but unfortunately for me it wasn't in Taylorsville.
We will miss the Bidegary Family.
 Good luck on your new wild adventure and I truly hope everything good will find you. I miss you already and it's barely been a week. sniff sniff

 That same week we had a mother/daughter enrichment activity. I wasn't able to attend so Teesh took Malia and look what creations came home with them.
 Talent I tell ya
 To finish up this sad week Bria had a sing around at school again. This is her last performance as a Kindergartener. Where has the time gone? Bria will end her Kindergarten career as a fully functioning ready to conquer all hardships of a 1st grader. She even got to spent some time in the 1st grade classroom meeting her new upcoming teachers. She said being a 1st grader feels great and I must agree. Good job Bria!

No comments:

Post a Comment