Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Another School Year


I couldn't be more proud of these three. In celebrating their successes we hit Sonic up for their Slushies. My poor deprived little ones did not even know what a slushy was, well now they do.
 Some of Bria's work as a Kindergartener. She loves to write and draw pictures.  I love how she phonetically spells, melts my heart.

I can't believe my baby is a Kindergartener, Breeta will attend school ALL day and Malia is a 9th Grader, enrolled in Seminary. Where is the pause button!!!

Ada is waiting for her kindergarten assessment. I would like to point out yes, Ada is in pj's, yes, she is at school, and finally yes, it is after 11 o'clock.

Wonder who did this on the seat of the Yukon?

No comments:

Post a Comment