Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Leticia, 19 blessed years

We woke Teesh early, got her out of bed and headed to our celebration spot. Sierra had to work at 6:30am and Teesh at 8:30 so Sierra missed out on the grub. Missed you Magera. We had to make it snappy with the time crunch but we made it happen. Teesh is such a beautiful young woman. I am so thankful I was chosen to be her mother. She teaches me daily about kindness, forgiveness, and charity. We love you Teesh LaReesh. So glad you are home for the summer to live with us once again. Teesh has landed herself two part time jobs and a nanny job which equates working 50 to 65 hours a week. She works at Golden Living Assisted Center as a server and kitchen help. Her shift is from 6:30 to 2. Her second job is at Seven Peaks, she is a cash controller there. She is trusted with a lot of money. She excels in both positions. She nannies once or twice a week for a family in our neighborhood who has 3 boys. She often will return and say boys play so different than girls. Yes, they do!!!

It is hard to miss but see Ada Rae's little face. Quite the ray of sunshine that little one is. She told me as I woke her so early on a Saturday morning  that for her birthday she was calling the shots and we were sleeping in. She cracks us all up with her teenage attitude in her little adorable 5 year old body.
Happy Birthday Leticia. I couldn't be more proud of you. I love you to the moon and back. Enjoy your breakfast and I am sorry that you have to work on her special day. Just think next year you will no longer be a teenager, how can that be?


Grandma Hansen surprised us and came down to celebrate Teesh's day. She brought a bag of goodies with super cool glasses. Grandma has always been good for random completely never seen before items and this year she did not disappoint.


She gave Teesh a few items for when Teesh takes out her endowments.
Teesh is probably my hardest child to purchase for. She is just so easy going and rarely asks for things. I asked her what she wanted and the reply was basically I don't know every time. Malia did remember they had rented a movie titled "Flipped" and heard Teesh say she would like to own a copy. Bingo! I purchased the item but it did not arrive until after her special day, win/win birthday celebrations for days!!! Thanks for being such a good sport about it arriving late.
Score! We got her good. She was surprised and so happy. Exactly what I hoped for. I plan to go get pedicures with her if she ever has a day off, sheesh. We love you Teesh, so so glad you are in our family.
Happy Birthday 
Leticia Elizabeth Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment