Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Kneader's French Toast

Corby loves loves loves breakfast food. 
So for Father's Day, I found it only fitting to feed him breakfast in bed with one of his many breakfast favorites. My sister in law has talked about Kneaders French Toast so this year my surprise to Corby would be that. I figured I would buy this special bread and come home to make french toast the traditional way, good thing I ask questions because there was a little more to the process. It was this gourmet ordeal. It had to be made the evening before and chill in fridge over night. It had to cook for 55 mins. I set my alarm and made sure I was up to have his food piping hot when he wanted to eat. Here's the masterpiece!!!!
Maybelle loves Corby about as much as Corby loves french toast, what a pair! I love that Maybelle is in the shot, eying the grub.
well the verdict is in.........Corby said the breakfast was a great surprise but that he likes his french toast the traditional way better, cool with me, less work. I did not taste this as per the challenge I am doing.
Bria was beside herself wanting to give dad his cards and gifts. Her cards and drawings are priceless

gift time!!!!!!
Happy Father's Day Corby.
Thank you for all your service for our family. Thank you for working hard and providing us with so many wants and all our needs. We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment