Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Sunday, June 29, 2014

FHE Van Orden Style

My younger sister, Hollie and family and our family get together every month for dinner and FHE. We switch each month and if its at your home then you provide the meal except for dessert. We have been getting together for over 10 years. I love this tradition. I made taco salad and Hollie brought the makings for smores. We used the fire pit in the back and while roasting the marshmallows, Sierra told us of her trip to Thailand. It was a beautiful evening with no regrets.




Hollie brought a variety of chocolate to eat. I was still on my challenge so no dessert for me. Man somedays this challenge is tough.
Gage enjoyed himself on our swing set
and of course Ada followed suit

No comments:

Post a Comment