Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Friday, May 9, 2014

Double Digits

My birthday started off with steel cut oats with frozen berries in bed. So delicious on so many levels. I was able to workout the entire time because Teesh grabbed Breeta from school for me. Friday is early out so I always have to leave 15 mins early but not today, thanks to my great daughter and friend Teesh! When Bria and Teesh arrived home I was greeted with these amazing flowers. Bria immediately informs me that they cost $9 and they could have got flowers with a vase but it was $20. She said, "You have a vase right mommy?" Aren't they just beautiful? I love them.

When the mail arrived, a rather large cardboard box was on the porch. Guess who got a fire pit for her birthday! Teesh was kind to put it together for me. Smores anyone?
Janalberries and her three offspring came to celebrate with us. Teesh and Corby stayed home with the youngins while Janalee and I ate at Stellas. I love Stellas, it has unique food and awesome service. Janalee finishing up her fajitas. I got a Southwestern Chicken Salad, yummo! Thanks Janalee for the very thoughtful gift.

We arrived home to a beautiful evening out back making smores. I think everyone got their fair share and went to bed happy and sugar filled. Brynlee whats up with the sad face!




Pretty cool how the flame matches up with these two photos, I am magical.
I absolutely love the smile Ada busts out in each of her photos of late. I call it the line smile with a fraction of a frown. Oh to be 4!
Kale
Present time! Kathleen sent me a post-it note with .44 cents attached. 
Teesh and Malia gave me chips, dip, Twizzlers, and a phone charger since I seem to constantly misplace mine.





It was a great birthday. I don't get caught up in what age I am turning like some do. I love that I feel like I am 25 and can do anything I want to. I can keep up with my young children as well as hang with the older. What more could I want or need? I love life! I received countless phone calls, texts, and Facebook message wishing me a great day. I love my friends and family for the kind hearts they possess.

I am lucky enough to have my birthday close to Mother's Day

Corby bought me a lighted mirror that attaches to the wall and the girls bought me more chips and flip flops. So kind and well thought out gifts. I feel so loved!



Hollie invited us down for dinner and games. Clark prepared an awesome meal and we introduced them to scum. Teesh remained President the entire evening, little twerp(said with love)
Teesh made my favorite brownies as my cake. I don't love cake. I am a brownie girl with caramel and other yummy gooy stuff. Yum, it was delicious. They took pity on me and only gave me a few candles to blow out. 
Yet again, thanks for the most wonderful day. I loved every portion of Mother's Day
Bria and Ada made me these hand print flowers, heart warming

No comments:

Post a Comment