Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

SBO Banquet

Highland High held a banquet in honor of the new SBO, Student Body Officers. 
It was downtown at the Joseph Memorial Building. It was a fancy smancy evening, I loved every minute of this event. They fed us some amazing food, I did not take many pictures.  Sierra was mortified I was taking any pictures but its OK, she'll get over herself.
They fed us a delicious chicken dinner with a brownie for dessert, thanks for providing us my favorite.


This is the last year HAW Pres, she gave a great speech to Sierra and passed down some wonderful pointers to have a successful year. Sierra also gave an exceptional speech about her goals and aspirations for the year 2014/2015

Relieved her speech is completed

Sierra's friend Gabby giving her speech


 Sierra's friend Nakita

The SBO adviser Wendy Curtis
She informed us that she would be our children's second mother. I have to say, I like her style so I'm completely comfortable turning Sierra over to her for her advisement.

The 3 amigos. I love that Sierra is close with these girls. I love these three and all they accomplish together. Looking forward to the best year at Highland yet.








No comments:

Post a Comment