Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Friday, July 11, 2014

Funny Facts

I just could not contain myself when a friend posted this on her Facebook page. I could not stop laughing. Her daughter is so cute and it's hilarious she would present this to her mom on Mother's Day.

I feel like I am the worst mom ever sometimes too. It is OK we are only human and we make mistakes and in the end our daughters will grow up and see being a mother is harder than it appears. Just keep trying everyday even when you are not appreciated. I enjoy cooking healthy for my family and trips to Costco look like this most weeks. I wanted to document this for no other reason then I wanted to take a picture.  I know silly but who cares.
Want to come eat dinner? I am serving up something delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment