Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Monday, July 21, 2014

Swim Lessons

Every year the topic of swim lessons comes up. Every year I am usually disappointed with the progress that my girls have made. This year I thought what about private lessons. After some research, we found a young girl named Aubrey Miller. She agreed to teach the girls together for a very reasonable price. The girls had  6 lessons lasting 45 minutes. I was really happy with the progress my girls were able to make. Both can float on their backs, jump off diving board and turn to float on their backs and they have improved with their diving skills.


Bria's diving has come an incredible distance. She doesn't jump in feet first anymore. Such a classic shot!
















after swimming slurpees always hit the spot. Sierra's hair cracks me up. It was really cute but the angle or something made me laugh.

We loved swim lessons so much, we are doing another session mid August. Yay for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment