Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Hang Time

Some of our dear friends, the Hastings, moved away a few years ago. It was not a happy time  for any of us. Luckily, they have family that live in Provo so every once in awhile our schedules align and we get to hang with them. 
This was one of the those lucky times. Bria couldn't wait to play with her "cousin" Clara.
We met at a fun place in Orem called Hang Time. The girls had a blast while Anna and I "caught" up. We were there for 2 hours which wasn't nearly the time we needed to get all the juicy details out, but it was a great start. I see a roadie to Reno in my near future. Anna is just one of those people who I don't speak with regularly but when we do talk, we just pick up where we left off last. So grateful for good solid friends, my only complaint is why do they seem to always move away, I shower you know.




"cousin" Clara










Lucy and Malia met when they were 5, just beginning kindergarten. I am so glad they have each other and have stayed fairly close after all these years. These girls are now 14 entering 9th grade. Whoa Bessy, time needs to slow down.

Such a fun time. Let's do it again real soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment