Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Hale Center Theater

It's been too long since I have been given the opportunity to chaperone a field trip with my Mafria. I was so excited to be able to go with her and her classmates to a play at Hale Center Theater. Let's just talk for a minute about what a great group this bunch was. The Theater was packed with all jr. high students. The Theater gave strict instructions as to what they expected and every student complied. It was so much fun to spend sometime with Malia even though I couldn't sit right by her. It was fun to see her interact with her class mates. Malia you are so great! You can adapt to any situation and make the most of it. Her BFF and her were split up due to one row ending and another row beginning, I could see the sadness in Malia's eyes but she obediently went to the next row without hesitation. Malia you are amazing. Thanks for inviting me to your field trip.

 Yes, this is Malia's entire 9th grade. There are 16 students in her 9th Grade and 1 student chose to not attend the field trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment