Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Write Start Preschool Picnic Day

Bria and Ada had the best year in preschool. Because of the way Ms. B teaches, age doesn't matter so Bria and Ada were able to be in the same preschool class. Win win!  Bria will move on to Kindergarten while Ada will attend one more year! They really are the best of friends. They basically spend every minute together. Some days great, some days not as great!
The day before Preschool graduation all classmates met at a nearby park. We brought our own lunch and then Ms. B brought a treat. I had to laugh because she brought no name Twinkies. Neither of my children knew what they were. All the other children were screaming with excitement while Ada said, "what is it mommy". That's my girl!
We enjoyed playing and eating all afternoon until NPA carpool interrupted our fun. The day was gorgeous and we loved the company.
 Ada is a swinger. She knows how to pump herself now so all I do is give one underdog and I am good for hours. She swings and swings as long as we let her.
 Bria and Ryli are the best of friends. They see each other everyday at the gym. I hope Kindergarten won't  put a damper on this little friendship.
 Ada sporting a too small shirt. She really has her own tastes and try as I may she does what she wants. Kind of reminds me of her older version sister.
It was so hilarious two buses pull up and a bazillion orange shirted kids jumped out. Bria came over to where I was sitting and said, "Well, I guess the orange kids are here now, we better go." I don't know what is wrong with me but this hit a funny cord and I seriously giggled about it for an hour. Maybe it was her tone or just the visual it brought back because we truly were invaded by orange.

Bria and Ada both have been working on the monkey bars. Here is Ada trying her hardest to master this set. It was a little advanced, so I ended up assisting but she did give it a good effort.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment