Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Creative World


My little Ada Rae, who was just born yesterday, began preschool with Miss Vanessa. Ada chose her outfit, backpack, and first day of show and tell. She was set! 
A lady in our neighborhood teaches preschool so we thought we would give her a chance. Can I just say, I am loving the fact we can walk to preschool. We leave our house 5 minutes before school gets out and we arrive perfectly on time. Beautiful. I told Ada to pose for her first day of school. Can you see her personality shine in these photos. I love that little spunky girl!





The shoes were the best part of this outfit. She insisted and since it is her big day I let it go. That is the nice thing about being an older mom the second or third or fifth time around, little things like this just don't matter as much.
For the first day we had to get a new hair do. After our hair was cut the hairdresser styled it. I think this is the first time Ada has actually sat still long enough to have her hair done. Not bad at the age of 4;)



Walking to school with big sister, Bria. Seeing these next two photos makes my heart hurt. I know where this road leads to.


Ada Rae being so brave with her 6 month cleaning. Perfect news....no cavities! Yippee.





I can't believe my little angel is 4. Next step Kindergarten. Can someone find the pause button?


No comments:

Post a Comment