Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Knotts Berry Farm and the 12 hour journey home

Our last day in California was spent at Knotts Berry Farm. It was perfect because everyone had a buddy that was similar with thrill rides, I love cousin time. I stayed with the little girls while and Corby went with Jaren and pretended he had no responsibilities. He seriously acted like a kid in a candy store for the freedom he enjoyed. What does that say about me? Deep Thoughts!







 Teesh isn't much of a thrill seeker but Corby talked her into riding this horse ride. Can you see her in the right corner holding on for dear life. She did not enjoy it as much as it was sold to her. I am glad you were brave Teesh LaReesh.
 Happy Happy Happy
 Like I stated earlier, I spent the entire day with the little girls. I loved seeing the huge smiles on their faces. This is their first amusement park experience.


 This ride whipped them around the corners. I could hear their squeals from far away. Put a smile on my face.







 We found a bouncy house. The rules were to have fun and no running. I think we can handle those rules.


 Ada Rae....
 This was the scary roller coaster in the kid section. Because of the last roller coaster experience Bria took some convincing she would be OK and it was nothing like Atlantis. Poor little scarred Breeta.






 As I had the day to watch these two interact,  a deep sense of gratitude come over me of how thankful I am that I was blessed with both of them and that they have each other. They are truly little best friends. I hope it stays that way always and forever.
We left the park and tried to get to the beach but it just didn't happen. Sorry Sierra we will get there next time for sure. Check out the sunset, gorgeous.
 We found some time to swim that evening to prepare our muscles for the long drive ahead. So much fun to relax and enjoy great company.
 Ada and her goggles are just hilarious
 Malia taking a midnight dip with Kaylen

 Here is where some of the rest of the crew was in the yellow hot tub. Who had to go potty?



 We woke up early and hit the road early. The girls did such a great job traveling. I can't complain about the little squawks we heard. We stopped in Beaver for a photo shoot in the giant rocking chair. We brought Mason home with us so  yes it is a boy you see amongst our family. Weird I know.

Such a great time. Sad it is over and we are home. Guess we will need to go again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment