Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Friday, October 18, 2013

Shamu Part Two

A few months to our departure, I had an airport mystery shop. In a gift shop, I noticed some sea lion stuffed animals and thought, "Score" I purchased them being reimbursed for the expense mind you and stashed them away until our day at sea world. So, as we passed the gift shops where they displayed the envied items I pulled our the prize and everyone was happy. I know, I bit red neckish but still so brilliant at the same time. Do you know how much they want to fetch for such items? $14.99 to $24.99 just doesn't fit my budget.










This guy was a character. Music was playing and he would randomly pop out of the castle. The girls loved it.

We were being educated on the many different teeth of sharks.
we were directly under this shark as he swam around. So cool.



Sierra doing something, not sure but she is beautiful regardless
See the sea lion in Bria's arms.
We next visited the penguin exhibit. Cutest penguins wouldn't you agree? Ada is in the phase of super attractive poses. Love 4 year olds.
It was freezing in this exhibit, even a bit chilly for me.


Future Rock Star....Ada Rae
We saved the polar bear and walrus exhibit for very last. Amazing Amazing


This Walrus weighs the same as our Yukon. It was huge and oh so blubbery
As we were closing the day, walking back to the parking lot, I noticed this ride,The Atlantis, was still operating. I mentioned it and several girls wanted to jump on including Bria. Not my baby Bria, cross fingers she is too short but no such luck. She joined the line with the others. I told Teesh as we waited for them she is going to be so scared. The most roller coaster ride that little girls has ever been on is at Hollywood Connections and it just goes around in a circle.
This is the beginning. When they reach the top they turn and go straight down in water.


I wish I had a better lens to get a close up of her face. It was priceless. When the ride was complete, she said, "I do not want to go on that ride ever again mom, I don't like the going down part at all"
Corby had to buy the professional photo that they take during the ride because it was so darn cute of her little-scared-out-of-her-mind face






Bria survived and wanted to get a picture with this gigantic bottle of milk, holding her seal lion.
What a great day at sea world even if I was in heels all day long!
My super great friend Cammie lives in Carlsbad, near San Diego. We were able to stop by and visit with her and her family after our long day at Sea World. It was so fun and refreshing to go back to high school. Cammie and I have so much history. I love her to death. Why didn't I get a photo, dangit!

No comments:

Post a Comment