Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Friday, October 18, 2013

Shamu and so so much more

Since we would be in San Diego we decide to see Shamu. I sniffed out a great deal for the month of October, every adult ticket came with a child's ticket so Ada and Bria got in for free. BONUS!
It was not crowded at all and we were able to attend every show except one. It was fun to be able to choose to sit in the splash zone or not. The temperature was toasty so getting a little wet felt nice.



 Did you see the black cat walking the tight rope? Amazing show
 we were so rushed we grabbed lunch in the park....well some of us grabbed lunch, $5.99 for a hotdog made me just be happy feeling hunger pains for the day.




 This guy is riding the dolphins




 Corby loves to take pictures of me without me noticing, love his actions.....not. I left this beauty in because see my attire? Yes, everyone wears a dress and high heels to Sea World. Someone forgot her change of clothes from the temple. Made for a long, tiring day on my feet.



























 





 







 Shamu
 


 
 
 
 


 
 


 


 


 We sat in the soak zone
 








 






 Can you tell we are soaked? Bria and myself got it the worst.





 We got to touch the sting ray, bat rays and it was so gross

 




Stay tuned for the rest of the fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment