Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Saturday, December 14, 2013

HO HO HO

It isn't Christmas until you sit on dear ole Santa's lap. Bria looks a little scared while Ada recites your long list of "needs"

 Oh, how my heart loves these two nuggets
 Ada would like a real live puppy from Santa and Bria requested an elephant that was stuffed
 Malia and Avery got some needs in as well. Isn't Malia just beautiful. She is beautiful inside and out.
 Malia would like anything from 1D(one direction) or a smart phone
 and we can't forget our Brown Santa.....Teesh LaReesh. She was fortunate enough to land a seasonal job with UPS, brown santa, as a driver's runner. My good friend's hubby was able to get Teesh as his runner so she worked with him. She works about 10 to 12 hours a day and will work until Christmas Eve. Her exact words to me were, "Mom, I don't ever want to do manual labor ever." That's why you are in college by sweet pumpkin. I must add that brown is a great color on you, brings out the natural color of wind burned cheeks.
 
 Hope everyone receives their packages on time. Teesh is doing her best!


 Malia found these beauties and could not resist, "You'll shoot your eye out"!

 
 Every year I say I am not going to do neighbor gifts and then I give in and do something. This year I did cookies in a jar. I found a yummy recipe and the idea just blossomed from there. I had most everything on hand so a gift that helps clean out my house is a win win for all. Aren't they beautimous?



No comments:

Post a Comment