Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Monday, December 9, 2013

Spies and other random daily activities

Ada is in this dress up stage. She will randomly put items on and want to wear them. I haven't made a huge deal out of it and kind of get a kick out of people's reactions when we are in public. You can definitely tell Ada is not my first.





 The shoes just top the outfit off. Thanks Sierra for always being such a great sport when Ada needs some accessories to her fashion statement.
 Ada also loves these baby cucumbers. Her mind was a churning when she saw these. I wash them in my big colander and she knew she had a miniature one in our kitchen stuff. I went into the bathroom to see this. Adorable.

 It is a pretty sad day when I buy white bread and my girls act like it is Christmas morning. You should have seen the celebrations because of this purchase.
 Another random moment I see my two dressed all black. I asked what they were doing, "Mom, we are spies!" OK, little ones save our planet.

 Mom, can I be a turkey at school? Um, sure. This is how she came out of her room. Oh, that kind of turkey or chicken, whatever pleases you. No it isn't Halloween, just a normal day at school peeps.
 At Thanksgiving time Ada brought this cute paper home of all the things she is grateful for. She is thankful for milk, and hamburgers, hot dogs and her dad. So cute. Funniest part,  we hardly eat those things, so random.
 Bria home from Kindergarten dressed like this a pioneer she said. I corrected her and said don't you mean a pilgrim. She said, oh yes, a pilgrim and I lived on the mayflower. I love NPA.

What other random things will they come up with. Life is never dull!
Hi Bria, where are your eyes? I was driving, look back see this.  

Swimming anyone? It is winter but let's go swimming outside in fact with our goggles.
 This had to be one of my all time favorite outfits. It is 0-3 month baby outfit that fits two dolls we have. Bria decided to try it on. I think it fits kind of.


 Hi, Ada, my what large eyes you have. Seriously how do my kids create these issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment