Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Maybelle

Our cat, Maybelle, joined our family a few months before Ada Rae made her entrance. She is such a pretty cat. She is considered one of our family, according to Malia.  I don't particularly love Maybelle but that is probably because I get to take care of her most of the time and I already have 5 girls I don't want 6. Maybelle is loved by Malia, Bria, and Ada so she stays. She is 4 years old. She doesn't have any front claws and for the most part keeps to herself. Often times where ever I have been sitting or sleeping is where you'll find Maybelle. Here are a few shots of the crazy cat that hangs out in the oddest places. 

The little girls pulled out their drawers to get dressed one morning and Maybelle hopped in.
 One day, while I was folding laundry, I completed one basket  turned to the next and here's Maybelle
I will post more of this crazy fur ball as she creates them.

Malia weighed our fur ball tonight, 11#'s



No comments:

Post a Comment