Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Tidy House

 I try to keep my house tidy and organized, this usually happens on the weekends. The past three months of weekends have been filled up with other activities, much funner I might add activities, so the house has been severely neglected. 
It became time to put everything aside and do a one two around the house. We divided the house up, had a family cheer and off we went to the land of happy cleaning. Thanks girls for your willing hearts. Many hands make light work.
Malia was assigned the front piano room. She is dusting vents behind the piano, man can those collect dust.
 Looking good Malia, keep it up. See that mess of piano books? Thanks to Malia they are organized and put in a much more attractive basket than a blue plastic bin.
 Teesh opted for the living room. Lots of dusting going on here as well.

 Bria was not assigned a particular space, just go where she was needed. She chose my bathroom vanity. She put everything from the vanity onto the floor. She was so proud. Thanks Breeta.
 Magera was banned to the basement. She had her bathroom, basement living room and office. You might say, wow, that's unfair so much more work but she had a helper.......
 Miss Ada Rae.
 I worked on areas in the home that make me a little crazy every time I go to them. My first project was under  the kitchen sink. The linoleum under there is so disgusting. I cleaned everything and found a piece of scrap carpet to create a new floor. So much better.
 I told the girls we could get our projects done in 90 minutes. Halfway girls! Can we reach our goal?
 Breeta provided us some entertainment. Singing into the vacuum pole is a favorite. Oh how I love this age, so innocent and so adorable. Love her face when she realized she had been caught.


We did not quite reach our goal of 90 minutes, but we were close and we still celebrated our hard work with dinner out for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment