Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Friday, March 7, 2014

Basketball Hyrum Style

Teesh had the opportunity to play basketball with Aunt Janalberries. They got to go to Coordinating Counsel and Teesh even started this game. I had spoken to Teesh earlier in the day and I began brainstorming how fun it would be to surprise Teesh by showing up at her game. I got the address from Janalee and plans were set. We weren't able to leave until 7 as Sierra had a date and I wanted to meet the gentlemen taking my precious girl out for the evening. So as soon as Tanner and Sierra left we bolted to Nibley to two of my favorite people play ball.
Go Teesh, La Reesh

Go Janalee, #10 with the ball. See Teesh with the cut under the basket. 
Go Teesh Go
water break, every girl needs a break
Brynlee is the blur. What a fun surprise for Bria and Ada to get to spend some time with cousins.
Last minute time out discussing how this team is taking the win

Pick me my Lord Pick me



In the end we won! Yay for winning. 
We treated Teesh and her friends to ice cream at McDonald's and  let the cousins have some more play time. It was so fun to be spontaneous! I need more of that in my life. Congrats on the win Leticia and Janalee.

No comments:

Post a Comment