Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Kindergarten Prep

Over Spring Break, I thought it would be a great time to get those pesky kindergarten shots out of the way. I prepped Ada Rae for days telling her she was getting some shots and it would hurt, but only a little bit. She took it like a champ. The nurse congratulated me and said that preparing your child for what was ahead was much better than keeping it a secret until last minute. My arm hurts a little but I am getting over it, hurting because of patting myself on the back, ha ha!

She is really old enough to be doing this? Didn't I just give birth a few hours ago? Someone s-l-o-w down time!
There's the brave girl displaying her two colorful band aids and stylish glasses she received!
Per traditions, we headed to get an ice cream cone for the bravery....is this really my last go around of this action?
Could you be any sweeter little Ada Rae, you melt my heart.

 Kindergarten requires an eye exam
 Guess who passed!

No comments:

Post a Comment