Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Friday, March 7, 2014

Wama......Sierra

One night rather late our door bell rings. My heart skips a beat and I immediately think emergency. Sierra says, "don't answer it, I think I am getting asked to a school dance." Corby being the obedient father runs to the door as a car sped away. This was what greeted us!
Sorry it is sideways ugh. 
The poster had several cans of Sierra Mist soda surrounding it
Not only does Sierra go to EVERY dance at Highland High, she is now attending other school's dances too! So cool, Magera
Her date is Tanner Wagaman. He seemed to be a really nice guy. He asked when she needed to be home and I promptly replied we like 10:30 but we will make an exception for tonight. I am so hilarious!
My high school days are coming back, I should have kept all my clothes


Isn't he cute, look what he gave Sierra when he picked her up.
Sierra said she had a good time but it was awkward at times not knowing most of the others. Their group was 10 couples. They ate dinner at Smash burger, headed to the dance, then the guys rented out a theater and they all watched Gravity with Sandra Bullock, jealous! Sierra got home around 1:45AM
It is always relieving when I hear those precious feet come into my room and say, "I'm home!"

No comments:

Post a Comment