Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Monday, March 17, 2014

Go Green Go


I am not a mom that goes over board at all for holidays, but I do have a few tricks up my sleeve and turning things green is one of them. Ada isn't super excited to chow down on my green creations but the rest of the clan seems to enjoy it! Breeta poured her own syrup. I think there is enough there for a small country.
 Bria was afraid she would get pinched so we took care of her green in a sneaky kind of fashion, did you catch it?
 Malia chugging her green milk and grabbing a waffle on the go!
 Miss Independent, cutting her own waffle. She insists on doing everything herself including dressing. Good thing her shirt was green.

 Happy St. Patricks Day ! 
Ada was throwing a fit, so she isn't in our family fun. We miss Teesh when she is not with us. I made pasta with pesto and added green lemon juice  with pine nuts. Such a yummy dinner with not much prep work at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment