Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Royalty and Romance

Corby and I purchased a 3-day seminar titled Royalty and Romance. 
It was held in Midway. We did not think we could stay up there due to kids and schedules but last minute Teesh had the week off for her Spring Break. What a blessing to be able to find a hotel last minute and get the most out of the event.
To say this was a life changing event would be an understatement. I loved every minute of every day. I love learning how to control my mind and that I am 100% in charge of my life. My life is my choice. I love learning better ways to have a relationship with my Heavenly Father and his Son.
There were so many wonderful people we got to meet and so much needed information. I can't even go into detail as to what I learned  but I will say, things in my life will never be the same. We signed up for his Kirk Duncan's Group mentoring class. It is a 10 class seminar with only 20 couples involved. It will be high intensity and Corby and I are going to great levels.
I am holding  $10k and Corby has $20k with a sword. So much fun!
Please don't think because of this photo money is everything to us because it plain and simply isn't. Money is a vehicle to my goals, dreams and aspirations. More later on the topic

No comments:

Post a Comment